Sunday, March 18, 2012

MFSims is reincarnated!

Yep! Welcome to my blog for free Sims 3 downloads! After many moons of consideration, I've (finally) started sharing some of my Sims 3 content! Woo!
You may know some of my Sims 2 work, mostly consisting of Alternative and Japanese fashions (namely Gothic and Sweet Lolitas). I used to be known as Steamed Pepsi through websites such as MTS, then opened my own forum with some other Sims 2 fans/friends, called Mother Freaking Sims.
With my new blog, I'm hoping to reach different lengths with my creations. I look forward to making more cute and alternative fashions for your Sims :P
My list of things to come include:
- Sims
- Clothing
- Patterns
- Accessories
- Makeup/Facial Hair
- Worlds
- Housing

and when I get a hang of meshing programs:
 - Hair
- Pose packs

No comments:

Post a Comment